Altuglas International participates to the Biobased Materials conference
Altuglas International, subsidiary of Arkema Group, involved in renewable materials with its Altuglas® Rnew biopolymer alloys, will present through Mr Ivan Mynar, the last developments in this range with a conference:
“Biopolymer alloys for durable applications” on Tuesday, 24 June 2014 at 2.20 pm.
For the 10th time, the Congress for Biobased Materials, Natural Fibres and WPC provides a platform for industrial researchers, engineers and academics to present, exchange and discuss the latest developments, trends in innovations as well as strategic questions.
Main Topics presented:
- Biological, biobased materials: bioplastics and biocomposites
- Natural and cellulose fibre-reinforced and innovative plastic composites
- Innovative processing and manufacturing methods for said materials and composites
- Additives and fillers for biobased materials and composites
- Innovative applications, for instance, in the furniture, construction, packaging, sporting goods, aircraft and automotive industries.